Considering a Mt. Rainier National Park elopement? Let me tell ya, you won’t regret it. Mt. Rainier is an amazing National Park. In just a few minutes drive, you’ll go from mossy, enchanted forest to feeling overshadowed by the behemoth snow covered volcano that is Mount Rainier (yep, it’s a volcano!). The diverse landscape makes it a perfect place to explore during an elopement.
Mt. Rainier is…a mountain. Not to state the obvious, but I think a lot of people are surprised (me, I was surprised) but how long into the summer the snow is on the ground. If you want a summer elopement in Mt. Rainier with wildflowers, green grass, and full-reign of the entire park, July is your best bet. If you want a snowy-elopement but don’t want to deal with freezing temps, April or May is a great choice because snow is still covering much of the park at that time.
There are a lot of cute towns surrounding the park. There are multiple roads that lead to the park, but some are closed in the winter (typically until mid-May), so keep that in mind. In the winter and spring, before the roads open, Ashford is a great option. When the roads are open (or if you’re down to drive 1.5 hours) Packwood has a lot of great Airbnbs + hotels. Check out this list of Airbnbs near the park.
– 4 hours of photography
– Help finding the perfect spot within the park for your elopement
– My travel (yay to no surprise fees!)
– Optional officiant services (yep, I’m ordained!)
– Online gallery + highlight slideshow so you can relive the day over and over
– Help and planning guidance every step of the way (vendor list, accommodation suggestions, ideas for fun activities to include on your day…the whole shebang!)
May 22, 2021